The Marathon Markup Language - Scenery Element: <scenery>
This kind of element specifies various features of scenery objects, including size and solidity. Each individual type of scenery object is specified with a <object> child element, which has these attributes:
- index: which one of the scenery-object types (mandatory)
- flags: various features; get this value by adding the numerical values corresponding to the desired features:
- 1 (hex 0001) Solid (can't pass through it)
- 2 (hex 0002) Animated
- 4 (hex 0004) Destroyable
- radius: horizontal dimension in internal units, for doing collision detection.
- height: vertical dimension like above; if negative, then object's extent downward from reference point (good for ceiling objects).
- destruction: effect to make when destroyed (-1 is none).
This element's shapes can be specified with child elements <normal> and <destroyed>, for before-and-after shapes; each of them has the actual shape value specified with a shape child element.
The index is which one of these scenery-object types:
Lava: light dirt Lava: dark dirt Lava: bones Lava: bone Lava: ribs Lava: skull Lava: hanging light 1 Lava: hanging light 2 Lava: small cylinder Lava: large cylinder Lava: block 1 Lava: block 2 Lava: block 3 Water: pistol clip Water: short light Water: long light Water: siren Water: rocks Water: blood drops Water: water thing Water: gun Water: Bob remains Water: puddles Water: big puddles Water: security monitor Water: alien supply can Water: machine Water: fighter's staff Sewage: stubby green light Sewage: long green light Sewage: junk Sewage: big antenna 1 Sewage: big antenna 2 Sewage: alien supply can Sewage: bones Sewage: big bones Sewage: Pfhor pieces Sewage: Bob pieces Sewage: Bob blood Pfhor: green light Pfhor: small alien light Pfhor: alien ceiling rod light Pfhor: bulbous yellow alien object Pfhor: square gray organic object Pfhor: Pfhor skeleton Pfhor: Pfhor mask Pfhor: green stuff Pfhor: Hunter shield Pfhor: bones Pfhor: alien sludge Jjaro: short ceiling light Jjaro: long light Jjaro: weird rod Jjaro: Pfhor ship Jjaro: Sun Jjaro: large glass container Jjaro: nub 1 Jjaro: nub 2 Jjaro: Lh'owon Jjaro: floor whip antenna Jjaro: ceiling whip antenna