The Marathon Markup Language - Dynamic-Limits Element: <dynamic_limits>
This kind of element specifies various dynamic limits,
more specifically, the maximum numbers of various entities whose quantity
varies during the game.
These are specified with various child elements, each one of which
has a mandatory attribute of "value", which is set to the appropriate number.
Here they are:
- <objects> (default: 1024) Every sort of inhabitant object (players, monsters, items, projectiles, scenery)
- <monsters> (default: 512) Monsters / Non-Player Characters (NPC's).
- <paths> (default: 128) Paths for NPC's to follow; if not enough, they will not move.
- <projectiles> (default: 128) Bullets, missiles, flame, fist punches, etc.
- <effects> (default: 128) Explosions, splashes, etc.
- <rendered> (default: 1024) How many inhabitants to render at any one time.
- <local_collision> (default: 64) Target visibility, NPC-NPC collisions, etc.
- <global_collision> (default: 256) Projectiles with other objects